2017-2018 CHAS Seed Grant Recipients
- Leyla Ismayilova:“Feasibility Testing of a Family-Focused Mental Health Prevention Program for Families of Institutionalized Children in Azerbaijan”
- Miwa Yasui: “Examining cultural thresholds of mental health need among Asian American and immigrant children and families”
- Alan Zarychta: “Temporal Dynamics of Health System Reform: A Pilot Study in Honduras”
2015-2016 CHAS Seed Grant Recipients
- Anna Volerman: "Factors That Impact the Implementation of Asthma Policy in Schools"
- Brandon J. Hill: "Public Health Messages and STI/HIV Risk Perceptions Among Young Mean Who Have Sex With Men (YMSM)"
- Evan Lyon: "Homemakers and the Home Care Comprehensive Care Physician (HC-CCP) Program"
- Julie Chor: "Exploring a Missed Opportunity to Engage Women in Preventive Reproductive Health Care"
- Milda Saunders: "Pay-for-Performance in Dialysis Facilities: Improving Quality or Increasing Inequality"
- Rena M. Conti: "Prescription Drug Out of Pocket Costs and Adherence Among Patients Treated at 340B Contract Pharmacies"
- Tina L. Rzepnicki & Curtis McMillen: "Partnerships to Advance Quality Services"
2014-2015 CHAS Seed Grant Recipients
- Jennifer Bellamy: "The First Time Fathers Healthcare Study"
- Jennifer E. Mosley: "How Collaborative Governance Networks Influence Service Innovation, Regional Coordination, and Advocacy for the Homeless"
- Leyla Ismayilova: "Developing an Integrated Family-Based Mental Health Prevention Program for Institutionalized Children in Azerbaijan"
- Marci A. Yabarra: "Do State Medicaid and WIC Rules Influence Maternity-Leave Job Quitting by Less-Educated Mothers?"
- Matthew W. Epperson: "Criminal Risk Factors Among Persons with Serious Mental Illnessess in Mental Health Treatment"
2013-2014 CHAS Seed Grant Recipients
- Alida Bouris: "Family and School Engagement to Protect Gay Youth of Color from HIV"
- Dexter Voisin: "Factors that Mediate and Moderate the Relationship Between Community Violence Exposures and Risky Sex Among African American Adolescents"
- Miwa Yasui: "An Exploratory Study of Cultural Pathways of Engaging in Mental Health Treatment Among Asian and Latino Immigrant Families"
For details on projects awarded prior to 3 years ago, please email CHAS@ssa.uchicago.edu.